[pct-l] Re: Dress Me Up & Pack Me Out - Shelters

Aloha All!

What a multitude of answers.... and bags there are out there!  Such fun!  Thank you.

Warner Springs Monty:  Ahhh.... the sleeping pad.  That was going to/will be my next topic.  Thermarests rule... sort of.  Love the comfort, hate the weight.  We'll talk.  As for the Lunar Solo, I figured I'd pick one up and give it a try.  Can't hurt.  I don't see it as much less weight than my Nomad since they both require poles and stakes but the ventilation is certainly much better.  Worth a look.  Someone else can describe the system better but in short, the door is one whole side with a vestibule much like the Nomad's but better.  Go back and look at his pictures again.  Click on the main one and you'll get a slide show of sorts -- front w/vestibule down, another with it up, back, sides, etc.

David:  Are you taking away my giving the neighbors something to talk about?  You're no fun!  Not stay in the tarp once it's set up?  Not happening.  Gotta!  I love to keep the neighbors guessing!

Aloha! Ann