[pct-l] WHERE WHEN & HOW

I cant express this message too much,as before I posted to a hiker hitching a ride some time back, now this terrible storm in the Sierras,so far took two lifes,on El capiton and 13 more lost,know your thing...!tell a friend a wife a father,doughter,brother,uncle,etc BUT tell somebody just where your going,just when your going,when you are returning,and HOW,we take it for granted that everybody knows,but in reality,very few knows,this is what couses history,you need to let somebody know at all times Where When & How,this may be your only chance of servival,sure they will look for you after the fact,that again is HISTORY,those mountains are dangerious,very dangerious, Look at the Donner Party,& they lived like that,& where experianced ,I came upon a little vally that was compleatly full os snow,I checked it the following spring and calculated it was right at 179 feet deep,you can make it ,,,,,! if somebody knows your going to stay in a freezer 8 hours & dressed for it,BUT most IMPORTANT,somebody knows Where When & How,NOW this is sad
so far,this year,wetnessed4 deaths,and they just started looking for the other 13 hikers,there will be sad,very SAD news to come,know your thing,you are all experts..........!   Howard L Ruiz the "BULL"