[pct-l] rain theory

Hi

Having lived in rain country for most of my life and spending a good part  of
that in the outdoors. This is my solution. It's not the wetness it's the
temperature. Hell, I can go naked if its warm enough, no brains to figure that
out. As it get colder you dress up;"keep warm" if starting to sweat "dress
down"  It's the in between that makes us uncomfortable. I have a toy box full of
rain  gear which one to choose. Hell! Nome of them work for the in between.
WHAT IS  THE IN BETWEEN?  Its depends upon your metabolism, your endurance level
your spent emerge. It's that sticky uncomfortable feeling. What you have to
be careful about is how much body heat you are loosing to keep warm,
hypothermia  can set in.
Went it get cold enough it snows, don't you start to feel better, you get
cozy. When you stop dress up. It's the chills to watch out for.

Lonetrail