From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
dsaufley@sprynet.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 8:28 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Scott Williamson Update - 10/19

Scott called this afternoon and spoke to Jeff.  He expects to be here in
Agua Dulce tomorrow afternoon.  With the forests reopening (with the
exception of the Verbenia fire area, I believe), there is nothing to stand
in his way to finish the FIRST
EVER SINGLE HIKING SEASON YO-YO OF THE PCT!!!   Right this moment he is
approximately
500 miles from finishing.