[BULK] - RE: [pct-l] California Section L-Donner to Sierra City

That's because it was cold and snowing.  I stay dry in the snow too.  And
you were going downhill.

Anyway, I don't want to start a debate on how dry various members of the
list can stay.  There's nothing special about Marmot Precip rainwear. When
its raining for days straight, you get wet. That's all there is too it.

By the way, I think the original post was about Frogg Toggs.  Cicely B wore
Frogg Toggs for rainwear (jacket and pants) on her thru hike this year. She
said they performed well and she stayed dry enough so Frogg Toggs should
work for most people. She hiked at a slower pace so sweat may not be as big
of a problem for her.

Scrote