[pct-l] California Section L-Donner to Sierra City

You wrote:
The Frogg Toggs failed miserably. We were both soaked from the waste down
and in the arms. Has anyone else had this experience or any advice to offer
on products that do work!......

Hi There,
I am a firm believer in Frogg Toggs and yes I have been wet two times while
wearing them in  complete downpours.

The first was the arms and they became wet from rain running back up the
inside of my arms.
Every time I lifted my arm to plant my pole the water seeped in under my
Frogg Toggs from the wrist.  I now have a waterproof glove that has a
gauntlet that comes up over the arm of the Frogg Toggs, no more wet arms.

My pants also got very wet from, again water coming in from the bottom and
soaking my long hiking pants. Now I make sure my long pants do not act as a
wick.

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Marge   [The Old Gal]