[pct-l] yet another PCTS trail emblem on ebay

In a message dated 10/18/2004 2:03:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bighummel@aol.com writes:

> This is something to consider; designate an official "PCT bidder" and
> therein
> not get into a bidding war with another PCT'er who is trying to do the same
> or similar thing.  I'll split the cost with you.  The PCTA has few of these
> but
> would surely take another considering the circumstances and offer it in
> auction or put it on their office wall.

Good idea.  If the current bidder is a pct-l member no one else should bid,
but the current bidder needs back up their bid with an electronic snipe which
bids automatically in the last few seconds.  As stated earlier this will help
assure a win.  It's free to sign up

Sign-up here...

http://www.auctionsniper.com/?how=slyatpct@aol.com