From: "Dana Law" <mindreader@yahoo.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 4:58 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Fuller Ridge Trailhead to Snow Creek

> I went up 4S01 to the Fuller Ridge Trailhead on Thursday and found a
portable barricade with the words "Stop - Fire Danger." on the north side.
So the PCT to Snow Creek is closed. This reduces our trip to a two day from
Fobes Saddle. Better safe than sorry. We will make a day trip later in the
year to complete this segment after it opens up. Listers and lurkers email
if you want to join us.