[pct-l] Cabin Fever

Cabin fever is setting in early this year.

Cabin fever has indeed struck here in SoCal!  The Angeles, Cleveland, and San Bernardino NFs have been closed due to fire danger.  Most of my family and friend thought I bordered on 'certifiably insane' because of my love for hiking/backpacking.  Now they think I'm just clinically depressed since I can 'look but don't touch' the mountains that surround us.  This list, connecting me to a global band of crazies, is about the only thing that keeps me from just curling up in the fetal position and sucking my thumb.  I wouldn't even mind discussing boots v. running shoes again.
-Lars