From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Elizabeth
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 4:57 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [BULK] - [pct-l] new topic

Not to digress from the ever stimulating bear canister debate, and not
to start an entirely new debate (snicker), how many people bring their
dogs along on the PCT? I've been reading Yogi's handbook and she flat
out discourages it, but I was wondering how the general population
feels about it.

Thanks,

PS- When I say "dog" I mean a well trained dog on a leash.