[pct-l] PCT Workshop Handout

At the ALDHA-East Gathering did my PCT workshop. All
my handouts went (36!), so some did not get the
handout.
If you would like to look at it, or if you did not
attend and would like some info, I have it posted on
my website at:
http://www.magnanti.com/miscwritings/pct_ws.htm

I think this workshop went well. Meadow Ed added some
valuable input as well as the PCT veterans who were
there. Many thanks!

The handout is more useful in a Q&A type environment,
but it still has some useful info for those who are
thinking about doing the PCT. The bonus of reading it
online versus the workshop? You don't have to hear me
talk for 2-3 hrs. :-)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com