[pct-l] Proof of a Bear-Can

Amen Lars!
  I wanted to say this for a while about this topic and the ensuing threads
and you said it perfectly. These are minor regulations and designed for a
purpose. If a person doesn't think they are effective and therefore unwise,
then they can do something to change them. To all those worried about your
search and seizure rights, lobby for something that you think will be
effective such that you can comply without all this analysis of what is
unconstitutional. The point is to promote coexistence between bears and
humans.