[pct-l] Re: scott williamson 1st yo-yo-attemp

In a message dated 10/6/2004 9:11:07 AM Pacific Standard Time, Bighummel
writes:

Jeff Zimmerman and I also ran into a south bounder, "Sevant",  just north of
Donner Summit last Thursday, who is 5 to 6 days  behind Scott and doing well
and moving at a 32 to 36 miles per day pace.   Just think, 6 days at 36 miles
per day is 216 miles!

If you are one of the fantastic water caching trail angels, would  you please
consider putting out a gallon or two to help these  guys? Sevant thought that
there may be another south bounder behind  him.  However, weather issues in
the high Sierra may shut down  anyone behind soon.

Greg

I just bought 5 gallons of water. We'll take them out to the San Felipe
Hills (3rd gate) in the morning.

I hope we get there before Scott does.

Charlie and Debbie