[pct-l] Fwd: scott williamson 1st yo-yo-attemp

Jeff Zimmerman and I also ran into a south bounder, "Sevant", just north of
Donner Summit last Thursday, who is 5 to 6 days behind Scott and doing well and
moving at a 32 to 36 miles per day pace.  Just think, 6 days at 36 miles per
day is 216 miles!

If you are one of the fantastic water caching trail angels, would you please
consider putting out a gallon or two to help these guys? Sevant thought that
there may be another south bounder behind him.  However, weather issues in the
high Sierra may shut down anyone behind soon.

Greg

In a message dated 10/6/2004 8:43:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, info@pcta.org