[pct-l] ALDHA -East Gathering schedule posted

The schedule has just been posted. For those who asked
when I'll be doing my PCT workshop, it looks like it
will be at 9 - 11:30 AM in the SCI building, RM 300.

I'll also be sitting on the Colorado Trail workshop.
I'm not giving the presentation, but Mark Hudson
(Skeeter) asked that I attend. That presentation can
be
found in the same room and building at 1-2:30 PM on
Sunday.

The whole schedule can be found at (with bulding and a
map of campus):
http://www.aldha.org/newsletr/prog04.pdf

Hope to see some of you there!

=====