[pct-l] Urban Environmental Exposure and a Fresh Start.

This is just the exact thing that the PCTA was considering at the long range
planning meeting in Tahoe last year;  how do we spread the word and garner
support for the resources that are the PCT and National Scenic Trails and the
environments, National Parks and Wilderness Areas.  The PCTA is thus beginning a
Youth Outreach Program in an attempt to proactively inspire youth groups.
Look in the Communicator in the coming year or so for more information on this
program or contact me off list.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel

If life is a waste of time,
and time is a waste of life,
then let's all get wasted together
and have the time of our lives.
                 (Written on the bathroom wall; Armand's  Pizza, Washington,
DC)

In a message dated 10/1/2004 10:48:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,