[pct-l] Sleepless on the trail

I had been hoping someone else would mention it, but since no one has...

My buddy and I have had this discussion before. He backpacks quite a bit,
but only occasionally with his girlfriend. He said they both have trouble
sleeping on trips, except for the occasions when they had sex right before
bedtime. On those occasions, 8 hours of uninterrupted, restful sleep. I
accused him of exaggerating, but he claimed that, in the interest of
scientific accuracy, he and she repeated the experiment- sometimes sex
before bed, sometimes not- and always got the same results.

Now if you're single, I guess it'll have to be benadryl...=(

Judson
Ashland