[pct-l] Thru Hiker Sleeing Bags

Since I'm a little clausterphobic I have an ARC Alpinist quilt from
Nunutak with 2 oz. overfill and a EPIC shell and have been very happy
with it.  It weights 24 oz. and is rated to 20 deg.  I sleep a little
cold thus the overfill.  If I was handy with a sewing machine I'd try
making one but I'm not.  The nice thing about a company like Nunutak is
they'll custom make your bag for you.  Not cheap, but a very nice, well
made quilt.  Here's the link...
http://www.nunatakusa.com/Sleeping_Bag_Arc_Alpinist_Sleeping_Bag.htm

David
david@dalbey.org