FW: [pct-l] Forests to Close Until Rainfall

IF the forest does completely shut down and IF you do
believe in civil disobedience and IF the last few
years of closures are enforced the same way it should
not impede SCOTT ----- they only enforced at the
trailheads and none of the back country.  Just be
careful at the trailheads and his path should not be
impeded.

Duane

PAVEMENT is VIOLENT