[pct-l] Digital Cameras

My $0.02:

I carry a 35mm. I don't take a lot of pictures, so I figure 15 rolls
should be plenty.

Cost of a roll of film on sale in bulk = $3.00 (x15 = $45)
Cost of developing glossies and getting "kodak" digital images on cd =
$7.00 (x15 = $105)

Tack on some postage, and pay for some batteries for the flash, and I
figure it'll cost me about $200 to take a decent amount of photos
(360, if they all come out, so probably more like 300, or one and a
half pictures per day or so).

I have a digital, but I like having "real" glossy photo albums, and a
choice of film speed / black and white. To each their own, but this
works out pretty good for me. And if it doesn't, I'll just ask to get
my digital sent out. I think I'd need to buy a bigger memory card for
it though.

Eric