[pct-l] Cameras , Boots and Weather

digital SLR's...  I hear GREAT things about the Canon Digital Rebel,
and its pretty dang cheap.  The only negative I've heard about it is
that the shutter speed is not that great (I think its like 2.4 FPS).

I have also heard very good thinsg about Nikon's cheapest SLR (I am
always looking at the cheaper ones), and also the Fuji low-end model.

Good luck and let us know if you end up with one.

peace,
dude