[pct-l] MSR Dromlite bags

Question for everyone out there concerning hydration systems:

It seems that everyone loves camelback / platypus style bags, but
aknowledges that they are fairly weak and wear out pretty quick. At
least that's what I get out of reading journals and a few first hand
accounts.

The MSR Dromlite bags seem notorious for being twenty shades of
indestructable, and have a kit that converts them to hydration systems
(tube and a bite valve). I've heard several people who have dirven
their cars over dromlite bags (when the bags are full of water),
dragged them behind cars by ropes, frozen them, and thrown them off
buildings, all without bursting or tearing.

So I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with the 4 litre
Dromlite bag and hydration kit, or perhaps opinions about it? Seems
like a sound upgrade to the platypus bladder.

Eric
--
http://www.radpin.com