[pct-l] Suggestion for a "to bring" list

> I heard traveling light is the way to go

Yes, light is the way to go.  I think the only question is if you
should go light weight, or ultra-light weight.  I am more on a
light-weight packer, but I appreciate the ulta-light approach.

> but what kinds of stuff should I start looking for?

The book Beyond Backpacking (if you can get past Ray when he goes off
into space) can be extremely valuable in helping you consider
alternatives to classic, heavy-weight backpacking.

Yogi's PCT handbook has information collected from a number of people
who completely the PCT in the last couple of years.
http://www.pcthandbook.com/

For more stuff, see my collection of links at:
http://www.verber.com/mark/outdoors/gear/

>Any personal recomendations or lists that you use?

Lists I have found interesting can be found at

http://www.verber.com/mark/outdoors/gear/gear-lists.html

--mark