[pct-l] 10 day backpack in Kings Canyon.

  Looks like that was a fun trip. I'm really starting
to look forward to my trip coming up in 3 weeks..

  I'm only going for the Rae Lakes loop, but it should
be enough with (hopefully) no one around..

 Mike

--- The Mountain Goat <themtgoat@yahoo.com> wrote:

> For those interested, I posted some photos of the
> recent Trip in Kings Canyon.
> http://www.geocities.com/pct_2005/king04.html
>
> In one of the photo's were looking down on Mather
> Pass and you can see Split Mountain in the distance.
>
> -Mountain Goat-
> http://www.geocities.com/pct_2005

=====
Don't panic!

" The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing."
http://www.freehueco.com