[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Fires around Mt. Adams and U.S. Public Land for sale
- Subject: [pct-l] Fires around Mt. Adams and U.S. Public Land for sale
- From: montedodge at msn.com (Monte Dodge)
- Date: Sat Aug 7 21:29:14 2004
Fires are going on around Mt. Adams right now . South Climb route is now closed and could close in on PCT route.
Just read how U.S. Dept. of Interior is selling 3.4 million acres of our public land they deemed for sell. They get to keep 20 percent of the money. Didn't say where the other 80 percent of funds go.. Get out your VISA card and bid against the big corporations and you may get lucky!! ( This bill was pasted 4 years ago and they wish to pass this thru 2015)