[pct-l] 20 mile days

Marge,

You are a true inspiration to all of us on this list who sit by, working away
our lives, keeping the priorities of our families at #1, yet still dream of
one day stepping away from it all and heading out again onto the trail.

Staying in shape and treating myself well so that the dream can come true
once more,

Greg

In a message dated 8/4/2004 9:05:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,