Fwd: [pct-l] Tyvek is expensive

Dan , I don't understand if the space blanket shredding was
intentional or not.  I've had the same space blanket ground cloth for
over 20 years.  Yes, tyvek is lighter, but it can only serve as a
groundcloth while the space blanket is much more functional.
HOWEVER, check out http://www.gossamergear.com/ .  I think you will
be happy with what they have.
Capt bivy