[pct-l] Supplex long pants and shirt

Joanne (Goforth) wrote "It takes time for the bug to thread his way
through the pants, and often he is too far from  skin, and in the
meantime, I have often moved creating a negative situation on his side
(Notice that I use the masculine for these nasties!!!)."

For what it's worth, TIC:  Sorry, Joanne, but it's the FEMALE skeeter
that does the blood sucking! ; )   The male has only a single purpose to
its short life, and it doesn't include eating...

Another thought - hurricanes used to be given only female names...  but
I'm not sure who wanted it changed to the current alternating
male/female names - women for being 'picked on', or men for being
'slighted'......  ; )

Humor aside - a special thank you for your long standing pct-l
participation and sharing your experience/techniques...  I read all your
posts, and most have been very helpful!

Happy trails!