[pct-l] Resupply in Oregon

Forgive me if I asked this a couple of weeks ago.

Two of us are hiking from Hwy 138 to Cascade Locks starting later this week.
 I'm about to send resupply packages to the following places:

     -   Shelter Cove Resort
     -   Sisters
     -   Ollalie Lake Resort

Are there any quirky things about these resupply points?   I presume Sisters
is just a matter of sending a package to the Post Office marked per usual.
Should I UPS or US Mail to Shelter Cove?   How 'bout Ollalie Lake Resort?   Do
I have to check with either Shelter Cove or Olallie Lake ahead of time?

Thanks for whatever advice you can give me.

Larry