[pct-l] Seattle Airport to Snoqualime

Well I have been planning a 3 week + hike in either Oregon or Washington and the Southern Half of Oregon ride has fallen through.  So I am considering sectioning Snoqualime south to Cascade Locks.  I have a few connections to get from Cascade Locks back to airport in Portland and was looking at options to get from Seattle to either Snoqualime or better yet North of there.  Is there a shuttle, greyhound or preferabley a trail angel who might be able to assist.

Duane
Shutterbug