[pct-l] VVR

Judson

Yes, That's it, Belden Town. I just went thru there a couple of weeks ago. It
has a nice hotel, restaurant, grocery store. Reminds me of the 1880. They are
still watching Gunsmoke. Dan good place to get drunk.

The owner said they are going to stop receiving thru hikers food packages.
He did not elaborate but seen to be somewhat angry. This is the impression I
got.

Judson I guest you will be going thru there shortly. Have a great hike.

lonetrail