[pct-l] VVR

Yes, the VVR is a bit more expensive than what most
thru-hikers are used to but I suspect VVRs expenses
are more expersive than average, too.

All I know is that after 10 days trekking in the
Sierra with 20+ mile days, stream fordings and
crossing snow fields I was HUNGRY.

Walked into VVR's restaurant and smelled the delcious
armoa of fried eggs, potatoes and COFFEE. (Oh sweet,
sweet java).  I was happy to be there, loved the
hospitality of the VVR crew, felt very welcome and
glad I stayed.

VVR was a very memorable and welcome stay on my PCT
thru.  Where else can I get freshly baked cherry pie
for breakfast on the PCT? :-)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com