[pct-l] Thru-hiker spotting

I'm here at Pooh Corner during my sobo section hike.  In the last three days, I've seen Squeaky (who is planning to race to Manning and then do a southbound CDT hike), James and dog Boomer, Pickle, Nacho, Pepper, Mr. T, Team Greasepot, and a couple(Kent and Cathy).  Staying here at Pooh Corner is Mystic.  There have been some tremendous thunder storms over the last two days - starting at noon going all afternoon.  It's a challenge getting off the exposed ridges before being hit by lightning! This is a wonderful place and the Persons are treating hikers very well!
Tomorrow back to the trail...
Katy