[pct-l] delurking, and snow conditions in southern Oregon

Hello all,

My name is Patrick, and I've learned a tremendous amount the past few months from this list.  Soon, I plan to hike most of the Oregon PCT, starting in Seiad Valley or perhaps Ashland, and going north to Timberline Lodge.  As a fairly new Oregon resident, I'm not sure what to expect in terms of snow cover on the trail in southern Oregon; I'd like to start as early as possible in July w/o having to deal with too much deep snow.

Does anyone have any information about what conditions are like there now?

Thanks in advance,

Patrick
Gresham, OR