[pct-l] Snoqualmie Pass mail drop

Here's a suggestion for Snoqualmie Pass resupply if nothing else works
and you're planning a zero day there: Mail your package to the North
Bend Post Office, then take Greyhound round trip there from Snoqualmie
Pass to pick it up. There is a 10:20am bus from Snoqualmie Pass that
gets to North Bend at 10:50am, then a returning bus comes through North
Bend at 12:05pm putting you back at Snoqualmie Pass at 12:35pm.
If you are willing to stay in North Bend overnight and resupply at a
grocery store (there are two groceries, including a QFC, and 4 motels
there), you can take the 5:35pm bus from Snoqualmie and return the next
morning on the 8:05am bus. This option would avoid a zero day, but
doesn't put you in North Bend during post office hours.
The caveat to the above is that I haven't actually tried this, nor have
I seen the grocery stores and motels in North Bend. (However, none of
the motels are named Bates.) Any Seattle-ites or better yet North
Bend-ers out there to enlighten us?
The address and hours for the North Bend Post Office are:

North Bend Post Office, 451 E North Bend Way, North Bend, WA 98045
Regular Business Hours:
Week Days 09:00AM-05:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM-02:00PM

Please verify the bus schedules at greyhound.com.