From: "Mike Saenz" <msaenz@mve-architects.com>
To: "Sharon & Chuck Chelin" <chelin@teleport.com>; "Cathy"
<tahoe.cat@verizon.net>
Cc: "pct-l" <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 9:10 AM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Black Toes

Heh-heh-heh....

All hands,

"Cathy" is actually "Bill", my PCT hiking partner.

Heh-heh-heh....

"Cathy" is his wife's name (her e-mail account).

Snicker-snicker....

Bill (Ground Pounder) is a former Marine (there are NO ex-Marines!).
A big guy. A man's man kind of guy...

HA-HA-HA~!!!!!!

What shade of toe nail polish you planning on using Bill???

WA-HA-HA-HA-ha-ha-ha!!!!!

Can I tell all the other guys about you r toe nail polish, "Cathy"????

WOO-HOO-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!

Hee-hee-hee....

Oh that was good...

Thanks fro my morning's first laugh!!!!