[pct-l] Snoqualmie Pass mail drop

Hey all,
Thanks for the advice of the last few months.  First actual post.
 I am jumping on the trail in two days in Seiad Valley and heading to Manning.  I called ahead to all of my mail drops to insure they are still viable places from the books, and.....Snoqualmie Pass WA. mail drop is usually the Time wise Grocery.  They are closing down in August and said they will be returning packages that are sent to them.  They also said that the post office in that town is unsure if they will be open at all in August because they may be closing as well.  I called the Summit Inn and they are not interested in taking packages.
Any one got any answers/suggestions on how to get around this? The number to Time Wise Grocery is 425-434-6141 if you want to call them yourself.  Brad