[pct-l] Resupply and Hitchhiking...

I've done the JMT twice and planned my return to Yosemite via hitch-
hike both times with zero problems.  Made it back to Yosemite in just a
few hours time, in fact.  Met some cool people too.

I've also hitched from Red's Meadow into Mammoth and back.  From Onion
Valley trailhead into Independence and back.  And from the SouthLake
Trailhead into Bishop at midnight.  All with resounding success.
People in that region realize that its remote and that they may need a
ride some day.

peace,
dude