[pct-l] youngest through hiker?

In a message dated 6/1/2004 7:40:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:
> Anybody know the youngest AT through-hiker?
No, but do you remember the Russian family that was hiking the PCT a few
years back ... Man, wife, and two young (7-8) kids? I was hiking south one day and
met one of the kids. I was surprised to find him/her "hiking alone." Luckily,
Mom/Dad weren't too far behind. I heard that they left the trail (maybe in
Oregon) to earn a few bucks so they could continue hiking.

Charlie