[pct-l] Multiuse Gear

On Sat, 29 May 2004 00:24:22 EDT, royrobin@aol.com <royrobin@aol.com> wrote:

> 2-liter Coke bottle - Half empty, makes a good pillow.  Has anyone dared try
> this with a Platypus?

Yes.  I have a first generation platypus  (from before MSR acquired
this product line) which was less durable than the current bladders.
It has been a bladder and a pillow for the last five years.  This year
I retired my original bladder because there were micro-cracks inside
which seem to be growing things which I have been unable to fully
clean out.

> Hat, shirt, shorts, socks.... - Substitute for bandana/towel.

Sock, substitute for mittens.

> TP map

LoL.  That's a great idea.

--mark