From: "SW" <wohlken@geaugaparkdistrict.org>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Right pack for a thru-hike.

Well, I've never really used an e-mail list before, so I hope I'm doing this
right.  Anyway, I want to thank lonetrail, dude, Gray, Eckert, and AsABat
for responding.  You all have given me much to think about, and some
directions to pursue.  A few of you suggested checking out the BackpackLight
group, so that's next on my agenda.  I've started to read the posted
journals, but I can't find the posted gear lists that someone suggested
reading (or did I misunderstand what was meant by that?  At a different
website from the PCTA perhaps?).

To prepare for this trip, I'm doing a lot of hiking and a lot of reading.
Are there any other things that I should be doing now to prepare for a 2005
trip?

Thank again everyone!

Shane