[pct-l] warning: canadian border

According to the information I received when inquiring, a passport is good.  The other thing, if you don't have a passport, is to carry your birth certificate. It does need to be an original from the state not a photocopy.  However to be safe call before you leave home.
Crest Rider

  I want to drive my RV into Canada in June, and spend a week driving
  around, north to Edmonton, west to Vancouver, and south into
  Washington.  I have a passport.  Are they going to let me in to be a
  windshield tourist in their national parks?  ( The llamas are staying home)
  Marion