[pct-l] Boots/shoes and stream crossings

Cox
Don't worry about it.  You can bring tevas if you're not concerned about
weight or you can get thtrail runners wet and they'll dry in an hour or
so.  Your feet are wet from sweat anyway.  There's a good chance you can
find ways around the streams.  I did it in August last year and didn't
have to get wet once.
JD