[pct-l] New lister

Hi,

A bunch of y'all probably know me from AT-L, plus I
was on PCT-L a while back when I was planning a PCT
'02 thru-hike that never happened. My husband,
Sheltowee, and I are planning an '06 thru-hike now ...
we've worked out the budget, and it looks like we'll
be able to get the debts paid and the money saved
within that time.

I'll probably just be a lurker for now, but will be
sure to bombard y'all with questions as 2006 gets
closer (it seems soooo far away right now!).

I'm transcribing for Karen Somers, a.k.a. Nocona, who
is hiking the PCT this year and is keeping a journal
on Trailjournals. It was just updated yesterday, and I
got e-mail from her this morning. She's in Wrightwood,
and everything seems to be going fine with her. Will
let y'all know when the journal is updated again.

Nina Baxley Rogers (Waterfall)

=====
My Book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0881505986/qid=1085490127/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-4279170-1300733?v=glance&s=books

Sheltowee's Book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0972903801/qid=1085490159/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-4279170-1300733?v=glance&s=books