[pct-l] hiking george lucas' hike

hi everybody-

i'm a pct05 wannabe, and i have a silly question for y'all. i plan on
starting at on the adz weekend, and in general i intend on "hiking my
own hike," but there's one non-pct-related issue that i really want to
plan for. the final star wars movie premieres on may 19th of 2005, and i
want to have my butt in a movie theater seat on that day! so... assuming
i keep up a typical pct thru-hiker pace, and i don't end up arranging
some sort of elaborate "escape" plan to get into a big town, where do
you think might be my most likely place to catch the flick? so far it
looks like wrightwood in terms of timing, but i don't even know if they
have a movie theater there at all, much less whether or not they'll be
likely to have star wars...

any ideas?

cheers!
pea