[pct-l] re: trail libations

--- John Mertes <jmertes@verizon.net> wrote:
> Reminds me of a birthday I remember with fondness.
> Back on July 05,
> 1973, (my 30th birthday and thus just turning too
> old to be trusted) I

What great timing..my 30th birthday is next week.

Still not sure what to think about turning the big
"THREE OH"  (My youngest brother does like to point
out that my hairline now resembles our Dad's more and
more. :-) )

> Haven't thought about this surpise for years until
> your message.

Glad I could bring back some good memories.  I know
when I packed in th cake and candles, Marni and Nahum
wanted know how I carried it without crushing the
cake!

In all seriousness, one theme throughout this entire
thread I've noticed is how many special memories we
all have had outdoors...and sometimes the people who
mean a lot to us who we get to share them with.

Life is really good overall I'd say.

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com