[pct-l] Wines in general,,,,

This Paul M,, ,,Boy,,  you must have been a cheap lush on wines,and got real sick and threw-up all over your self with a nasty hang-over for two or three days, I myself love wines,and did my share of getting high on them,but never sick from them enough to call Gallo,franza,and many more,bad cheap wine I myself would reather buy a $11 gallon of Gallo light red wine,and enjoy it with a meal or just intertaining a friend or two , we have a member in the family thats a 5 star chef that drinks Marlot,cant stand it, winerys are sprouting up all over the pacific northwest, Some of the finist wines in the world come from Sanoma ,county calif, $500 a bottle,now that plain stupit,and some do go for that in Sanoma countys, but right here ,there is nothing that tast so good as a big platter ,of spaggetti,or your faverite pasta,french bread,salami,cheeze,home brewed olives,and a nice glass of Gallo,rose'e even if your on the pct,so get your self a nice cheap bottle of wine and enjoy, Howard