[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 7

I don't know if you got a response to your question-- when my husband I went
through the San Jacintos Easter Sunday (April 11) in trail runners and with
a hiking pole each, there was enough snow to be scary in places but not
insurmountable, Since that was 3 weeks ago, and before the recent heat, my
guess is it should be quite doable now.
Jo