[pct-l] temp at night

Ok,

I have read from different sources that the pct is ALWAYS cold at night -
even in the desert.  But I have been looking at the temps late at night
using weather.com.  I noticed it has been like 6 degrees at night in
idylwild.  Also i looked up Big bear and it was 70 degrees.  I think lows in
these areas were like 56 degrees.

So what have the hikers been reporting?   I mean I don't want to take all
kinds of cold weather sleeping stuff when I start in idyllwild if i don't
need it...

Thanks again- I leave in two days!

Joe Niemiec

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married