[pct-l] Looking for group/partners to hike with!

Hello,

I'm reposting because my last message appeared to be garbled...sorry if you receive it

twice!

I'm new to this forum.   I would like very much to begin hiking the PCT this summer, my

target date is the second week of June to start.  I plan to spend a couple of weeks on the

trail.  I am looking for a group or partners to go with as I don't necessarily want to walk

solitarily for several weeks.  Is anyone interested or can anyone let me know of any

 groups or places to find others who might want to hike together?  I would like to start in

central or northern California and hike northward (like most people).  Thanks in advance

for any input!

-Chris